|Deep Fried Styling to go from office to cocktails|
In this edition of Deep Fried Styling I bring you an alternative to the LBD that is comfortable, business-like, cocktail-like and affordable.
Yep, believe it or not that outfit is actually a dress. Not just any old dress, but a very comfortable and flattering dress.
Here are the Deep Fried deets:
- Two tone sleeveless dress with side zip from Target $49
- Hot Options heels from Target $40
- Sash & Belle Abbey Clutch bag $30
- Miglio earrings (bought two years ago)
- Matching necklace and earrings from Millers $15
- Estee Lauder Pure Colour lipstick in Candy Shimmer
- Cancer Council sunglasses $30
I wore this outfit yesterday from client to lunch to meeting to cocktails. It was comfortable, cool and appropriate.
I know, I know ... Target, Cancer Council and Millers don't exactly scream "high end". But conflicting financial priorities doesn't have to mean compromising on style.
We can all look fabulous in our 40s (even if we do feel a bit Deep Fried).
Happy lunching ladies!
Editors note: I just noticed that for one more day only Sash & Belle are offering FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING on all handbag sales. This newsflash was on their Facebook page. Bonus!
Another editor's note: I must stress - I am not a fashion blogger (I'm not that clever nor knowledgeable). I am just a Deep Fried woman of the world showing that we can all age positively - in mindset, in health, in fitness and in fashion (and for cheap!)