I've just trialed the new Wella Professionals Shape Control Extra Firm Styling Mousse and I give it the big thumbs up.
When the PR peeps sent me the mousse to try, my first reaction was "I don't use mousse." I mean, mousse used to be a staple in the days of the perm, but I it's definitely not something I buy myself these days.
Thank you Wella for opening my mind!
|How posh does my mousse look in the hotel bathroom!|
(Not quite so posh looking at my house)
Why do I love it?
- The can is fancy and makes me feel posh
- The smell is really fresh and smells more like a lovely moisturiser than a mousse
- It mousse's up well (not all watery and dribbly like some mousses can be)
- It helps me create very strong curls which I then run a wide tooth comb through to create waves.
- My hair feels thicker when I use this mousse
- My style stays in all day and into the night.
- I love that I am using a fancy product that is worthy of a New York catwalk.
What I don't love about it
- While the can is posh looking it is super tall which means you need a big shelf to store it on and it does take up a lot of space in your suitcase when travelling
- Mousse makes your hands sticky which can cause havoc when trying to style your hair. (Even after soap and water there is still some sticky residue afterwards.)
- I can't get it at my local supermarket.
|Waves that lasted through a windy night out in Sydney.|
Cheers Wella Professionals!
Would I use it again?
Where can we get it?
The EIMI Shape Control Extra Firm Styling Mousse by Wella Professionals is $26.95 for 500ml. For stockists head to www.Wella.com