It's time for some more superfood gossip.
I know, I know. I talk about this stuff to death, but hey, this is a blog about ageing positively so you've got to bear with me.
Here is my latest find about foods that help with skin health and beauty.
According to skincare specialist and make-up artist to the stars, Wendy Rowe*, here are 8 foods that help us glow from within:
- Parsley: Vitamin K and zinc reduces under eye circles and redness
- Strawberries: Vitamin C helps boost skin's collagen production
- Eggs: Vitamin A and D are both good skin vitamins and an egg-white face mask can help repair skin.
- Avocado: Good fats for the skin plus used as a face mask they add some of our essential oils.
- Salmon: Omega-3 is great for collagen and elastin production.
- Walnuts: Can help with acne due to anti-inflammatory properties
- Bananas: Full of vitamins including A, C and B6 for an all round healthy glow.
- Tomatoes: Lycopene is an age-fighting antioxidant.
For more great stuff from Wendy Rowe, head to her website!
*As listed in OK Magazine Australia, July 25 2016.