Another fortnight, another reading list. And by reading list I don't mean I'm going to give you some book reviews. I mean the stuff that I've enjoyed on the blogosphere.
So grab your cuppa and your iPad and start scrolling.
My fave reads this week include:
- 10 habits for a healthy mind as we grow older (thanks Lifestyle Fifty)
- World Compliments Day (Middle Aged Mama)
- Sydney Shop Girl's take on Autumn
- Seeing a different perspective (Seize the Day Project)
- Book Review: Behind Her Eyes (Debbish)
- Fit and Fabulous - lock in your fitness goal (Sizzling toward Sixty)
Speaking of Fit and Fabulous I'm also enjoying reading the Facebook posts from the gang who are embracing my Fit and Fabulous Wellness Wednesday concept. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can read about it here and here.
For more stuff to read then don't forget to look at all the Lovin' Life Linky posts from yesterday. You'll probably need two cuppas by the end.
What have you been reading this week?
Anything out there that has inspired you?
Who's ready for a FriYAY cocktail?
You don't have to feel guilty if you drink these lovely low cal cocktails.